The MSO membership comes with a variety of benefits with our events as well as with our sponsors. These range from free entries into our events as well as an entitlement to free food, entertainment and prizes during those events that we host. Bearing the MSO membership grants you a set of privileges with our lovely sponsors.
The membership will only be active until the 1st of February 2021. Thus individuals whom have held an MSO membership in the previous year must renew it for the current year. Please note that this annual membership will come at a modest cost of $8 (non-ANUSA/PARSA members have to pay a membership fee of $10). For your convenience, registration and renewal may be done on-site at our booth during events or online.
Update: In Semester 2, the semi-annual membership cost will be $5 (non-ANUSA/PARSA members have to pay a membership fee of $7). This fee structure is effective from 20th July onwards.
The online registration is a simple 3-step process:
- Fill out the registration form here.
- Deposit the $5/ $7 registration fee using one of the following methods:
- Bank Transfer:
– BSB: 062903
– Account Number: 10666471
– Payee Name: MSO
– Reference: <Your University ID>
- If you already have a Qpay account, please go to this site (mso.getqpay.com) for login and make your payment.
- Bank Transfer:
- Attach the screenshot of the bank transfer confirmation page in the registration form earlier and click the submit button.
Finally, you will receive an email from firstname.lastname@example.org with your own attached MSO e-card within 3 business days once you have registered and made the payment (terms and conditions will apply). Please refer to our Facebook feed for the latest information regarding future appearances in events on campus.